Twitter Updates

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

ROTFLMAO Politics: MfA's New Video "Partisan Jab"

When was the last time you laughed so hard it hurt? I'm not talking about funny, I'm talking about tears in your eyes hysteria. Like a toddler who realizes the response from adults when he farts. Or some teenagers with a bag of weed and their first Cheech and Chong movie. I'm talking honest to goodness rolling on the floor laughing my ass off. I'm talking frenzied, out of control, rib-splitting, gut bust. I'm talking about Music for America's new Ascroft video by Jason Woliner.

Ashcroft is a joke. I mean, the guy lost an election to a dead guy...

But this is the funniest video I've ever seen.

It is just over 3 minutes long so it takes a minute to download. Which is good, because you'll have time to turn your speakers up and prepare the best viral video around.

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!

- Bob Brigham
Bob Brigham Politics: Bay to the Beltway
Online + Campaigns + Politics + Elections + San Francisco + News + Blogs + Presidential + Battleground + Senate + Congress

No comments: