Twitter Updates

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Two Weeks to Go in Connecticut

The Connecticut Primary is the only race I've ever followed that is more exciting than races I've worked on. It really is a joy to see how the campaign is playing out in real-time.

I few years ago, the campaign would be looking at 13 more 24-hour media cycles. But as anyone following the race will tell you, this campaign breaks multiple times every day. In addition to the national blogs following the race, I recommend reading the local blogs that are redefining the localization of the blogosphere:

Connecticut Blog, Connecticut Bob, LamontBlog, My Left Nutmeg, Spazeboy
And of course, read the Official Campaign Blog. And Jane Hamsher who is in Connecticut. And Matt Stoller will be heading back to district.

No comments: