Twitter Updates

Friday, June 02, 2006

NV-Sen: Jack Carter Doing What it Takes

The Nevada Senate campaign is one race that I think is currently far under-rated by the pundits. While many people don't see this race as competitive, the discussions I've had about this race lately remind me of the discussions early last year when I was talking up the Montana senate race when nobody thought it would be competitive (now, everyone seems to think it is one of the most competitive in the country).

Jack Carter is running a great campaign and Sarah R. Crater has done a great job keeping the netroots in the loop. Her latest update looks at the candidate schedule, the geographic maneuvering, and the issues. I recommend reading it, my gut tells me this race could be be a lot more interesting than DC conventional wisdom suggests.

No comments: