Twitter Updates

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Thomas Menino Sucks

Thomas Menino is a dipshit. The Boston cops kill some 21-year-old Emerson student, and instead of blaming the cops for killing the girl, he blames the victim by blaming the fans?

This young woman is killed because some cop with small man's disease decided to fire "non-lethal" (but deadly) rounds into a crowd of 60,000 - 80,000.

But instead of suspending the police force, he suspends beer at the World Series??

What a fuckin dipshit. Whoever has the best chance of beating Thomas Menino will get a check from me. Menino can kiss my ass, anything he ever attempts to do for the rest of his life, I will oppose. Fuck Menino.

P.S. My apologies to the family of the young woman slain by the police. I hope the people responsible for her untimely death will be held responsible, including Mayor Menino.

- Bob Brigham
Bay to the Beltway
+ San Francisco Campaigns + San Francisco Politics + San Francisco Elections

No comments: